Our goal is to meet your needs, day or night. Our rates vary depending on time of day, length of service, and level of skill required.
Our caregivers are:________________________________________________________
- Thoroughly screened (reference checks, fingerprinting, criminal background check, Social Security, DMV)
- Provided with regular professional development, on-the-job training, and information sessions
- Experienced and reliable
- Bonded, insured, and covered by Worker's Compensation
- Licensed to drive in the state of California
- Friendly and engaging people who enjoy their work
- Respectful partnership with family members
- Fully customizable care plans
- Attentive ongoing monitoring of the program and our employees by a Registered Nurse
- Locally owned, operated, and managed
- NOT a franchise or a referral service
Who can use home care services?
Home Care services can be useful in a wide variety of circumstances, including but not limited to:
- Elderly/chronically ill/disabled (ongoing care)
- Pre- and post-hospital stay
- People living in facilities
- Respite care
- New mothers/infant care
Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid?
As a Home Care Agency, we are not officially certified for Home Health Services, and therefore we cannot accept Medicare or Medicaid. However we are able to accept long term care insurance, as well as credit cards or personal checks.
Do you provide care to people in assisted living facilities and skilled nursing homes?
Yes! Whatever your circumstances, we are committed to helping you achieve the highest possible level of independence.
Can my caregiver administer medications?
A caregiver may remind the client to take their medications -- however, your caregiver is not legally allowed to administer medications of any kind unless they are an RN or LVN. We do have RNs and LVNs on staff who may be contracted separately, under their own nursing license, to provide medication setup and oversight for an additional fee. Please see Services Offered for more information.
What if my caregiver is sick, or temporarily unavailable?
With your approval, an appropriate and qualified replacement will be found and will arrive at or as close as possible to the scheduled time to provide care. We do our best to make sure that the appropriate number of regular caregivers, plus an additional backup caregiver, have been trained for every client.
Does your agency provide transportation?
Yes! We require all of our caregivers to have a valid Driver's License, provide proof of insurance, and maintain a clean driving record.
We can help! Call 925-310-4455 or 888-612-6856 today!